Paying online has made our lives easy as there are no requirements to carry hard cash. Thus, no hassles in standing in the long queues of the ATM to get hard cash when you can pay online. All you need to have is a registered mobile number with a bank and a smartphone. The smartphone uses different online apps to ensure sending and receiving of money.
These different apps are third-party sources that may or may not charge nominal amounts in making different transactions online. Google Pay is one such online payment app that is trusted by many persons.
Google Pay comes as an effective and simple-to-use app to make online transactions. Different users can pay online, receive money online, and send money to different persons using Google Pay. It doesn’t charge any commission in completing different transactions. Further, Google Pay comes from the IT giant Google that offers a high-end payment interface. It helps users directly pay or receive money to their bank accounts.
Thus, Google Pay is one of the widely trusted and highly popular online payment app available in the market. It has more than 150 million active users per month globally.
Why Google Pay?
There are multiple reasons that many persons use Google Pay for multiple online transactions. The best reasons to go for Google Pay are:
- It is a highly secure online payment app that comes with full encryption. Thus, you can safely enter your bank details and can remain assured of the high-end security features of Google Pay.
- Google Pay is full of features that make it a popular online payments app. It is developed by the technical giant Google that takes every step to understand the requirements of personal and professional usage.
- It doesn’t charge any commission or transactions for making successful transactions. Further, Google Pay completes all transactions directly from the bank accounts that improve the success rate of different transactions.
- It is a globally used online platform for making different payments. Thus, is ideal for the persons who travel from one place to another without worrying about using different apps.
- It is a trusted online payments app that is secure from any possible news of cyber attacks or data breaches.
What is Google Pay PIN?
Google Pay PIN is the secured code that allows access to the Google Pay app. It is a four-digit PIN that allows access to the user dashboard. It exposes access to the bank details and other important details. Google Pay PIN is further required to make online payments to different users. It is the secure PIN like your ATM PIN that grants authority to send money or make other payments. Thus, it is necessary to remember your Google Pay PIN to continue making all types of transactions and payments. It is a unique number that is the key to access your Google Pay account.
Why change the Google Pay PIN?
There may be different requirements that call to change Google Pay PIN. Some of the main reasons to change your existing Google Pay PIN are:
- It is good to change your Google Pay PIN if you think that someone has viewed your PIN. It is due to the different safety concerns that improve the security in using Google Pay. It further eliminates any possible chances of unauthorized access to your bank details.
- Any person with Google Pay PIN can make transactions while having your smartphone. Thus, it is important to maintain the secrecy of Google Pay PIN at all times. The different security locks on your smartphone can further improve the security levels of Google Pay PIN.
- Google Pay PIN change is also required in case you forget your previous PIN. Thus, it is necessary to change the Google Pay PIN to ensure making transactions at all times.
How to change your Google Pay PIN?
After having a look at the details of the need and use of Google Pay PIN, it is necessary to go through the simple steps to change your Google Pay PIN quickly and effectively. So here you go:
- Open your Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Click on the photo on Google Pay. It is on the upper left corner of the dashboard.
- Click on the related bank account.
- You can select the bank account from the list of accounts.
- Click on the UPI PIN option.
- You can easily change your Google Pay PIN by clicking on the forget PIN option.
- You can follow the instructions to create a new PIN and enter it again to confirm. Thus, it is simple and easy to change your Google Pay PIN.
How to activate your Google Pay PIN?
It is necessary to activate your Google Pay PIN once you’ve changed your old PIN. The quick steps to activate your new Google Pay PIN are:
- Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Go to the home page option on the app dashboard.
- Select the security option.
- You can use the screen lock to use your existing patterns, password, and PIN to unlock your smartphone.
- You can select the Google Pay PIN to use Google PIN.
- Thus, it activates the newly changed Google Pay PIN.
Google Pay is a leading app that is trusted by millions of users globally to make, send, and receive monetary transactions. Due to the growing cyber threats and unauthorized access to the baking details, it is necessary to maintain the security levels of all online payments apps including Google Pay. The Google Pay PIN takes the charge of providing a single way to send and receive payments and create genuine access to your banking details. It is further advised to take extra caution while making all online transactions and changing your Google Pay PIN. It is recommended not to share your Google Pay PIN with anyone to prevent any issues or unauthorized access to your Google Pay.