Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited or Jio is the subsidiary of the Jio platforms that operates a national LTE network with services in more than 20 telecom circles. The different services of Jio come with multidisciplinary benefits to all users.
Jio has entered the Indian telecom industry at a time when the customers were forced to pay high charges for the basic services. Further, it offers a bundle of free services to all users that have considerably increased its base in the Indian telecom markets. Thus, many users are switching their existing service providers or selecting Jio as their network provider.
Free caller tune services of Reliance Jio:
Jio offers free caller tune services to all users for 30 days. Users can renew the free services and can select from the long list of the latest caller tunes according to their taste and likings. Thus, it brings an exciting way of receiving calls and entertaining your callers while you pick their call.
Further, it is easy to change or remove the caller tune according to your requirements. There is a lot to choose from the Bollywood, International, Regional, Devotional, or Instrumental options. There are different ways to start your free caller tune services using the MyJio app, JioSaavan, SMS, or Star to copy options.
Thus, it eliminates the boring “tring-tring” and helps your caller listen to your favourite tunes at no additional cost.
Why remove the Reliance Jio caller tune?
All caller tune services on Jio are free of cost. Thus, there are additional charges to entertain the persons calling on your Jio number. However, there can be multiple reasons that make you feel to remove the Reliance Jio caller tune.
One of the main reasons is the wrong selection of the song. You may have accidentally selected the wrong caller tune while searching for your requirements. This calls for the immediate removal of the wrongly selected caller tune to avoid any awkward situations.
The second reason may be the non-requirement of the caller tunes. Many times you may set the free Jio caller tune at once and may not feel the requirement to continue. Thus, you may need to remove the Jio caller tune. It happens majorly when you’re planning to keep your number ideal for official purposes.
There can be any other personal or professional reasons to remove the Jio caller tunes. Thus, it is essential to go through the step-by-step process to remove the Jio caller tunes.
How to remove the Reliance Jio caller tune?
There are three methods to remove the Jio caller tunes. All these methods are easy and quick and can be used according to the availability of the user. So, here you go:
Using MyJio app:
MyJio app is the dedicated app for Jio users. It offers all the main features and details that are useful for Jio users. It is easy to remove your caller tune using this app. All you need to do is:
- Open the MyJio app.
- Select the option of “JioTunes” from the menu.
- Go to the “my subscriptions page” and select the “Deactivate JioTune” option. It is present at the bottom of the screen and then you can tap “Yes” to confirm the deactivation request.
- The confirmation pop-up ensures that the request is submitted successfully and the Jio caller tune is removed successfully.
Interactive Voice Response or IVR is the automated response system of Jio services. It helps different customers solve multiple technical and non-technical issues without the requirements of the call center agents. Thus, it is another easy way to remove your Jio caller tune without any fuss. So, all you need to do is:
- Dial 155223 from your JioMobile.
- Follow the directions from the IVR to reach the option to deactivate the Jio caller tunes.
- You can press the option to deactivate the Jio caller tune and you’ll receive a confirmation SMS.
- This confirmation SMS ensures that you have successfully removed the Jio caller tune from your number.
It is another easy and quick method that only requires SMS services. Jio offers SMS services using 2 different numbers, i.e., 56789 and 155223. All you need to do is:
- Simply type “Stop” and send it to 56789.
- Follow the process to remove the Jio caller tune from your number.
- You will receive the deactivation SMS once the Jio tune is successfully deactivated from your number. This confirms the successful process.
Simply type “Stop” and send it to 155223.
Follow the process to remove the Jio caller tune from your number.
You will receive the deactivation SMS once the Jio tune is successfully deactivated from your number. This confirms the successful process.
Reliance Jio caller tune: Points to remember
- The company doesn’t charge for offering Jio caller tunes to all users of PAN India.
- A selected Jio caller tune is valid for 30 days. It is easy to reactivate the existing tune after 30 days.
- You can set the Jio caller tune without the MyJio app or JioSaavan.
- It is easy to select from the list of the available and recent caller tunes in the Jio store.
- It is easy to find the required genres, singer names, or album/movie names to find your favorite caller tune.
Having Jio as your mobile service provider can be one of the best experiences. The high-end technology with different features makes it an easy-to-use mobile network service. The affordability of Jio has further made it the talk of the town amid the competition for the best services at minimal costs. The quality of services and network coverage is another added advantage of using Jio. Irrespective of the different benefits, it is easy to remove your Jio caller tunes at any time using SMS, IVR, or the MyJio app. It follows a simple and quick process to remove the caller tune.